Sunday 21 December 2014

Finished Studio McVey Strain

I recently finished some of the Strain figures from the Studio McVey Battle for Alabaster game. Pictures below

I painted up some of the human troopers a couple of months back, so decided to give them something to fight against. I selected a representative group, including a couple of heavy weapons.

There was nothing special about the painting, just loads of coloured washes to try and make them look infected, then glazed back over with flesh to try and push the colours "below the surface". I don't think it worked as well as I'd hoped, but I'm fairly happy with them.

Some of the grunts first - the Revenants

Revenant 1 Revenant 2 Revenant 3

Stalkers

Stalker

One of the living weapons - Quasimodo

Quasimodo Left Quasimodo Left

The Brimstone

Brimstone Front Brimstone Back Brimstone Side

The Scythe Witch

Scythe Witch Left Scythe Witch Right

And - probably for the last time in 2014 - the group shot

Strain Group

No comments:

Post a Comment