Sunday 8 March 2015

Epic Titans and Aircraft

Some Epic scale Titans and aircraft this week

I took these pictures at the same time as the ones from last year, but forgot to post them.

I never bought any of the plastic Titans that GW produced, but I do have a couple of the metal ones. These are still big imposing models, and some of my favourites from that period.

Titan Front Titan Back Titan Right

A scale shot showing the Titan, a Thunderhawk Gunship and a Shadowsword superheavy tank.

Titan Size

I managed to pick up four Thunderhawk Gunships during GW sales. I do wonder if they'll ever release the kit in plastic in 28mm (the metal one is long out of production and ludicrously expensive). I'm not sure I would actually buy one, but its existence would be nice.

Thawk Left Thawk Right Thawk Flying

I have a number of Marauder and Thunderbolt fighters rounding out the aerospace capabilities of my force.

Marauder Bomber

Marauder

Thunderbolt Fighter

Thunderbolt Left Thunderbolt Right

Finally, some ground pounders. I have quite a few stands of Space Marines (or whatever their new name is) and Terminators painted.

Squad 1 Front Squad 1 Back

Squad 2 Front Squad 2 Back

The whole section

Section

There's still a lot of interest in their 6mm stuff on the interwebs, and it just goes to show that Games Workshop produce figures that people are still playing with decades (ouch) later. I don't suppose there's much chance of them ever re-releasing their Epic range in plastic (I could do with some Tau and didn't buy them when they were available), but one lives in hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment