Sunday 21 June 2015

More Starport Workers

The recruitment of starport workers continues this week, along with some heavy support for starport security

I finished a few more starport civilian figures recently. I can't remember where the male workers are from and, much as I keep a note of all figures that I buy, I can't find them under "worker" or "starport". If I stumble across them at some point I'll update this post.

I'm fairly sure these figures were sold as science fiction related, but they would fit in just as well in plenty of other periods and settings.

Worker 1 Front Worker 1 Back

Worker 3 Front Worker 3 Back

Worker 4 Front Worker 4 Back

This one is a Reaper Chronoscope figure. It came with the choice of a rifle or a wrench, but I decided the wrench was more in keeping with the rest of the figure.

Worker 2 Front Worker 2 Back

The flying robots below were painted up a while back, but I forgot to photograph them at the time. They're from Effigy, although the masters are now with a different company.

Flying Droids

The latest recruits

Worker Group

I had been meaning to buy a couple of Antenocitis Komodo walkers for a while. When he announced he was dropping them and the rest of the G.O.T. line, I grabbed some figures and a couple of the walkers. The plan is to use them as heavy support for starport security, although I'm sure they'll find uses elsewhere.

Walker Front Walker Back

They both have flamers, although different weapons in their left hand.

Walkers

They are quite bulky. The picture below has them against a Hasslefree figure for comparison.

Walker Size

Apologies for the longer than usual gap between posts. I use some scripts to ease the uploading of blog entries and Google changed a bunch of stuff, which broke them. I've modified a few things, so I should be back up and running now. However, I think I have more changes to make to the code, so there could be further outages at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Good set. I especially like the dirty orange boiler suits. The picture quality is better too.

    ReplyDelete