Saturday 19 May 2012

Dwarfs With Spears 1

Dwarfs With Spears 1

I'm splitting this unit across two posts. There are more figures in it than I remembered and cramming them into one post would be too many pictures.

As ever, the figures date from the mid 80s to mid 90s and are the usual mixture of Citadel, Grenadier and Asgard.

Citadel and Grenadier to kick off the group

Dwarf Spear 1 Dwarf Spear 2

Followed by a lot of Citadel

Dwarf Spear 3 Dwarf Spear 4

Dwarf Spear 5 Dwarf Spear 6

I think the next Dwarf on the left has a converted spear. It may be that the original was broken, as the pose looks similar to the figure on the right and I can't think of any other reason why I would have replaced it.

Dwarf Spear 7 Dwarf Spear 8

Finishing up with Citadel and Asgard. Every time I see these Asgard figures I remember how much I like them. They are still available, now from Viking Forge in the US. I've never ordered from the company, but I do recommend the figures, and at $1.25 each, well worth a risk (and at that price it's even possible to bring in quite a few to the UK without triggering the customs limit)

Dwarf Spear 9 Dwarf Spear 10

No comments:

Post a Comment