Monday 1 April 2013

Goblin Artillery

Last few Goblins, some artillery and chariots this time.

I'm sure a lot of the Goblins in recent posts were sculpted by Kev Adams, and I think he did at least a few of the ones here as well, so I'd just like to take the opportunity to wish him a speedy recovery. You can follow his progress over on the Goblinaid page on Facebook.

First up is (most of) the Iron Claw Goblin Stone Thrower. I can't find the commander figure, despite a lot of searching. I'm sure he's about, so when he turns up I'll redo the pictures.

Goblin Catapult 1 Goblin Catapult 2 Goblin Catapult 3

Next are a couple of Goblin Wolf Chariots from the same period.

Goblin Chariot 1 Goblin Chariot 2 Goblin Chariot 3

Followed by the DoomDiver and crew. This is the original metal version. Although this kit is still in production, it's now FineCast.

Doom Diver

Last, but not least, is the Goblin Bolt Thrower crew. The figures are shown with an Orc bolt thrower because I can't find the Goblin bolt thrower at the moment. I suspect it's with the missing Goblin Stone Thrower crew figure, so I'll need to have another search of my storage drawers for both of them.

Goblin Bolt Thrower Crew

I'm nearly finished the Science Fiction figures I've been working on, so will hopefully have some pictures of them next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment