Sunday 9 November 2014

Finished Leet

I finished some Leet from Matakishi's Tea House a few weeks ago. Pictures below...

I stumbled across these figures as part of a thread about Anarchy Offline on Lead Adventure Forum. To be honest, I've never heard of the video game, but the figures were sufficiently unusual that I decided to buy a set. If you're interested, they're available here.

They didn't really turn out as I had planned. I went with an ochre colour, with plans to paint the tops of them brown. However, the brown didn't really cover, so they stayed mostly yellow.

In terms of game use, I see a few possibilities:

- an obstacle that the various forces have to work around. Killing them could upset the indigenous population, turning them against the heroes (but what kind of hero would kill something soooo cute :-))

- an endangered species that must be rescued from an exploding planet/invasion etc.

- they're considered sacred by the locals and must not be harmed in any way (more extreme version of the first idea).

I'm not sure what sort of offensive capabilities they have. I've no great plans to introduce psionics to my universe, but these guys will need to defend themselves somehow...

Anyway, enough rambling, time for a few pictures

Leet 1

Leet 2

The whole group

Leet 3

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of leet. I have to say it looks like someone had some green stuff left over and time on their hands. The paint job is let down by the odd creatures! I do, however, commend your imaginative uses for them

    ReplyDelete