Sunday 23 November 2014

Finished Loor

Some finished Loor alien scouts this week. Pictures below...

As I have mentioned previously, I backed an Indiegogo campaign a few months back that didn't fund. However, the models are now being produced by CP Models, so I bought a set when they became available.

The new ones are shown below, and the one I'd already painted is included in the group shot. These figures turned out more orange than I had intended, but overall I'm quite happy with them. There is a nice pattern to their skin that the photographs completely fail to show, so they do look a bit better in real life.

Loor 1 Front Loor 1 Back

Loor 2 Front Loor 2 Back

Loor 3 Front Loor 3 Back

Loor 4 Front Loor 4 Back

Loor 5 Front Loor 5 Back

The whole group, including the other kneeling figure

Loor Group

No comments:

Post a Comment