Sunday 23 October 2011

Dwarf Berserkers

Dwarf Berserkers

Most of my Dwarfs are the solid, steady type of Dwarf. Chainmail or plate armour, helmet, shield and something heavy and/or sharp to hit the enemy with.

The Norse slayers/berserkers, however, take a slightly different approach: as little clothing as possible and loads of things to hit the enemy with.

I've no idea why I went for the colour scheme below, given my usual muted approach, but I do remember it seemed a good idea at the time (the early 90s being the time)

Berserker Group

Closer shots of the members of the group.

Berserkers 1

Berserkers 2

Whilst wearing as little as possible, they do still make sure they're carrying the essential supplies on campaign (again, apologies for the blurred pictures)

Berserker Back 1 Berserker Back 2

The pictures above were taken at the same time as last week's, and suffer from the same white balance issues. I think part of the problem may be that there are at least three different light sources involved, all with different colour temperatures. I'm going to see if I can reduce that number the next time I use the camera. More worryingly, the final two photos came out rather blurred. Given that I used a tripod and a camera release cable, that probably says more about my photographic skills than I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment