Saturday 4 February 2012

Modern Zombies

Modern Zombies

I have a few modern zombies finished, and a lot more to paint. My plan is that the zombies will do double duty, in both straight zombie apocalypse games and as "infected" in Demon apocalypse games. Who said the undead weren't useful?

I have some plastic Zombies!!! figures painted, but the pictures below are of figures I spent a bit more time and effort on (honest).

The first ones are Studio Miniatures figures. I have another couple of their sets, so hopefully this year will see the horde expand a bit. They have quite a few unusual figures, rather than just the standard "shambling zombie", and I particularly like the zombie with the parking meter.

Zombies 1

Zombies 2

Zombies 3

Next up are some older Copplestone ones. They have a completely different skin colour, (Airfix enamel M20 Aircraft Grey/Green if memory serves). Whether they're more decayed, or just infected with a different virus is anyone's guess.

Zombies 4

I can't remember where I got these figures from. They were painted around the same time as the Copplestone ones, hence the same skin colour.

Zombies 5

Zombies 6

No comments:

Post a Comment