Sunday 11 November 2012

Dwarfs With Hammers

Dwarfs With Hammers

Some more Dwarfs this week; this time it's the turn of the hammer armed troops.

I think I'm just about finished photographing my Dwarfs, which is slightly surprising considering how many of them I have.

All the figures below are Citadel. Grenadier do a hammer armed figure, and I have him, but missed him when I was bringing the others out of the cabinet.

Dwarf Hammer 1 Dwarf Hammer 2

Dwarf Hammer 3 Dwarf Hammer 4

A couple of shots of the whole group.

Dwarf Hammer Group 1 Dwarf Hammer Group 2

In other news...

Very short post, but I spent the weekend patching a 54mm Science Fiction figure I hope to starting painting soon (still got his right arm to attach), and working on plans for some other stuff (which I shall bore you with if/when I get it finished (don't want to jinx it))

I have finished my Citadel Corpse Cart, but I'm having major problems getting the body pile and driver back into the completed vehicle. I did check that they fitted before I started - and even took reference photographs - but they just don't seem to want to go back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment