Sunday 31 August 2014

Epic Space Marine - Miscellany

Just a few odds and ends from my Epic Space Marine collection.

I've always been a fan of the drop pods, although I'm not really sure why... I nearly bought a 28mm one at Claymore recently, but couldn't think of any actual use for it. I may still pick one up at some point, but the 6mm one does for now.

Drop Pds

A couple of old style Dreadnoughts. I still have a bunch of 28mm Rogue Trader era Dreadnoughts to paint up, although I don't think it will be this year.

Dreadnought Front Dreadnought Side

One of the original Landspeeder variants. I used to have some of the 28mm RT era ones, but sold them off. They're okay, but the plastic ones that replaced them were better.

Land Speeder

Last, but by no means least, a couple of support weapons that seem to have been wiped from Imperium history. The piece on the left is a Rapier, but I can't remember what the one on the right is. It'll be in one of the rule books in my loft, so if I find out, I shall update the post.

Support Guns

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll find the piece on the left is a tarantula, while the one on the right is the rapier laser destroyer. I've been pulling out some of my 2nd ed. Epic recently and doing some painting, after a long hiatus. My eyesight's not what it once was though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David - the only name I could remember was Rapier, but tarantula rings a bell now that I see the word. I actually have the 28mm version of it, so I should have remembered its name.

    I know all to well what you mean about eyesight not being what it once was :-(

    ReplyDelete