Saturday 1 September 2012

Dwarfs With Crossbows

Some more old school Dwarfs this week - Dwarfs with crossbows

I realised recently that in all my "Dwarfs with..." posts, I hadn't yet shown any crossbows, so this week resolves that oversight.

As usual, everything is pre-slotta, mid to late 80s (I think, although one or two may be slottas whose tabs I've removed). There are a couple of Grenadier figures in the first group of pictures (second and third photographs), but the rest are Citadel.

xbow 1 xbow 2 xbow 3

Citadel, and possibly Asgard (first figure) next. The back of the injured Dwarf is just to prove that he does have a crossbow :-)

xbow 4 xbow 5 xbow 6

Back to Citadel and Grenadier for the next two pictures

xbow 7 xbow 8

Citadel for the final four figures

xbow 9 xbow 10

Group picture...

xbow Group

In more general hobby news, I've been painting some scenery - some wire mesh fences I built from scratch and a resin log cabin with barn/shed thing attached. The fencing is finished, and I just have highlighting to do on the cabin. I have quite a few work in progress shots of the fencing, so my plan is to do a "how to" (tutorial is rather grandiose given the final quality of the pieces) at some point.

Next up for painting is the Citadel Vampire Counts Corpse Cart. It's been lying in the pile for a few years, so I took the opportunity to glue it together last week, and it's undercoated and waiting for the first colours to be applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment