Saturday 5 January 2013

Goblin Archers

Goblin Archers

Some more Goblins this week, this time armed with bows.

Not sure when these date from, although they're all slottabase, so probably early 90s, although possibly later.

I'm sure there was a very good reason that I used two different base sizes but, for the life of me, I can't remember why. There also seems to be a mix of normal and forest Goblins in the unit. Hopefully the Goblin purists out there (you know who you are) won't be too offended.

All figures are Citadel. I'm fairly certain they were painted using Humbrol enamels, and probably only highlighted, rather than shaded and highlighted. Ah, the hedonistic days of my youth :-)

Goblin Archers 1

Goblin Archers 2

Goblin Archers 3

Goblin Archers 4

The whole unit

Goblin Archers Group

No comments:

Post a Comment